Before the Big Bang
- The Hal Jordan / Parallax entity is defeated before time begins. The Spectre initiates the Big Bang through Damage.
- Imperiex destroys the previous universe. He is sent back again with Brainiac 13, who helps recreate the Big Bang (Our Worlds at War).
- Superman and Waverider leave Doomsday at the end / beginning of time, where history loops over.
- c. 20,000,000,000 B.C. – The Anti-Monitor appears at the dawn of creation to undo the universe. The Spectre, backed up by superheroes, fights the Anti-Monitor and allows the universe to be created (Crisis).
- c. 19,000,000,000 B.C. – The current universe is created by (and in turn creates) The Source (Jack Kirby's Fourth World). Notably, in a Marvel Comics publication detailing the end of their previous universe and the creation of their current one, DC's Spectre is shown to collaborate with the Living Tribunal to initiate the Big Bang that births both the current DC and Marvel universes. Though immediately questionable in its relevance to the DC universe, it is notable in that the story was co-written by DC's Executive Editor at the time, Mike Carlin.
- c. 18,000,000,000 B.C. – GodWorld is formed.
- c. 17,000,000,000 B.C. – Life begins to evolve on GodWorld.
- c. 15,000,000,000 B.C. – Humanoid beings on the GodWorld became known as the Old Gods and fought titanic wars.
- Imperiex is reborn in the new universe and begins his eons-long destiny of remaking the universe again.
- The GodWorld is destroyed in a great war caused by the Old Gods' greatest weapon, Mageddon. The gods are killed, and the "Godwave" is unleashed on the universe. This creates forces in the universe (such as the Speed Force and the Metagene) that will allow certain superpowers to work. It also gives birth to new gods on planets all around the universe, including Earth.
- Mageddon is imprisoned in a gravity sink on the outer curve of space-time.
- The remains of Godworld form the planets Apokolips and New Genesis.
- An experiment by Krona, a member of an immortal race of aliens from the planet Oa creates the Anti-Matter Universe; his people decide to atone for allowing this to happen by becoming the Guardians of the Universe. (52 Week 2)
- Many of the then existing cosmic entities meet to discuss the ways and means of the universe. There the first Despair convinces Rao (Krypton's sun) to spark life on the planet, doomed at the onset, and suggests that he should let one Kryptonian survive, in order that he might despair at the loss of his home.(Sandman)
- c. 3,000,000,000 B.C. – The evolved Oans leave Maltus and split between the female Zamarons and the two male halves the Guardians of the Universe and Controllers.
- The Guardians bind all the wild magic in the universe into the Starheart orb at the farthest reaches of space. (52 Week 2)
- The Zamarons temporarily reside on the planet Korugar before moving on to Zamaron. The male Oans swear not to interfere with them, so that the killing of a male Korugarian by them or their agents can result in the destruction of the main Green Lantern power battery.
- The Guardians create the Manhunter androids to serve as their agents. However, they eventually rebel against their masters. (52 Week 2)
- The Guardians replace the Manhunters with living agents, the Green Lantern Corps. (52 Week 2)
- The Psions are created from genetically altered lizards by the Guardians.
- Civilization begins on the planet Krypton.
- 100 million years ago. – Captain Atom travels through time in chase with Monarch. He also encounters Chronos.
- c. 50,000 YA
- c. 30,000 YA
- Anthro, the first Cro-Magnon Man, is born. He will become a leader among early humans. (52 Week 2) (Date from Cro-Magnon Man article.)
- The Guardians of the Universe accomplish mass genetic tampering with the Martian species, giving them a weakness of fire and making them shy away from being chaotic creatures. (JLA)
- A spaceship crashes into Earth, containing a Guardian of the Universe and a Burning Martian. The Martian kills a tribe of Cro-Magnons and is later killed by Vandal Savage. (JLA)
- A plague wipes out most of the Martian race.
- A great civilization, rich in both magic and technology, forms on the continent of Atlantis.
- Many years after its formation, Atlantis sinks. Some cities survive underwater thanks to their protective domes. The surviving Atlanteans use magic and technology to change themselves into water-breathing forms, and continue to live under the sea, unknown to the rest of mankind.
- 2600 BC Shazam gives power to Teth-Adam, a protectorate to watch over his lands while he is gone, who builds the first of the pyramids in Egypt, after which he speeds up civilization to rule it by killing the first of the pharaohs. Shazam only returns to banish Black Adam into another dimensional realm. Two Thanagarians crash on the planet. After their deaths the culture and technology is hidden and their civilization disappears.
- To protect the Amazons from persecution, the Greek gods transport them to the island of Themyscira, where they do not age.
- 64 AD – Evil Genius Doctor Doome summons the Roman emperor Nero to battle the Seven Soldiers of Victory in 1942. Five tyrants from the past were summoned with his time machine. Nero captures Captain Atom. The alien civilization has settled on Earth waiting in disbelief for Monarch and their leader returning (Alpha Centurion joins the alien civilization and spends centuries with these aliens).
- 6th century middle ages.
- 19th century Western characters: Jonah Hex, Bat Lash, Cinnamon, El Diablo, Scalphunter, Nighthawk, El Papagayo, Pistolera, Quentin Turnbull, Max Mercury, Pow Wow Smith, Super-Chief, Terra-Man, Tomahawk and the Trigger Twins. The Kent family appears.
- October 30, 1938 : Coinciding with the panic caused by Orson Welles' infamous broadcast, Newspaper publisher Lee Travis, assisted by his Asian chauffeur Wing How, makes his debut as the Crimson Avenger, the first of the twentieth century's masked heroes.
- 1940: The first superheroes debut; they soon form the first superhero team, the Justice Society of America.
- December 8, 1941: the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor brings the U.S.A. into the second World War; America's heroes try to retaliate only to find that a spell cast by Hitler and the Dragon King (using the Spear of Destiny and the Holy Grail, respectively) causes magical and magic-sensitive people to fall under their control if they enter Nazi-held territory. This leaves most of the truly powerful heroes out of the War. A time travelling heroine from the future clad in Red, White & Blue arrives and is in pursuit of an entity called Dark Angel. She is Queen Hippolyte of the Amazons who has replaced her daughter as Wonder Woman. President Roosevelt then organizes all of America's superheroes into the All-Star Squadron, to protect the homefront. Normal people without special powers (such as Easy Company) fight the war, along with secret experimental soldiers like the Creature Commandos.
- 1951: The Justice Society of America disbands, after being subjected to McCarthyism. (Adventure Comics #466) Superhero activity declines (but doesn't totally disappear) afterwards. In response to this, the covert government organization Task Force X is formed to fill the gap left by the departing heroes.
- c. "58 Years Ago"
- 1968: Nathaniel Christopher Adam, a United States Air Force airman in the Vietnam War, is sentenced to death; as an alternative to execution, he participates in a military experiment which Adam survives as alien metal melted into his body and the excess energy threw him forward in time.
- c. "38 Years Ago"
- A scientist, Dr. Saul Erdel, accidentally teleports J'onn J'onzz, the last living Martian, to Earth. He is secretly active for years, studying humanity and fighting crime under several false identities.
- Kal-El's spacecraft lands outside of Smallville, Jonathan and Martha Kent find him. They adopt him and name him Clark Kent. (Flashback in various Superman comics)
- Bruce Wayne is born to Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne in Gotham City.
- American lighthouse keeper Arthur Curry raises the son of exiled Princess Atlanna of Atlantis.
- c. "30 Years Ago"
- c. "29 Years Ago"
- c. "24 Years Ago"
- Young, immature Oliver Queen is shipwrecked and trains, eventually becoming the Green Arrow upon his return to civilization (Green Arrow Year One Annual: From the Beginning, Green Arrow: Year One)
- c. "22 Years Ago"
- Clark Kent starts using his powers to help others, albeit not in costume or as Superboy.
- Bruce Wayne begins his training in a variety of disciplines.
- Princess Diana, being the only child on Themyscira is lonely. Amazon Sorceress Magala creates a "Mystic twin" companion for Diana from a fragment of the young Princess' soul which was subsequently kidnapped by an enemy of Hippolyte called "Dark Angel". Dark Angel places Donna (the twin) in a state of suspended animation for years.
Modern Era of Heroes
- Clark Kent emerges as Superman. This inspires a new generation of superheroes to debut as well. Later, he joins the staff of the Daily Planet as a reporter.
- Bruce Wayne begins his career as the Batman at age 25 in Gotham City. Selina Kyle is inspired by Batman to become Catwoman shortly afterward. The Joker appears within weeks.
- Diana, Princess of the Amazons, arrives in America, where she takes the costumed identity of Wonder Woman. (Infinite Crisis #7) She later rescues her long lost "twin" Donna after she was left to die in a building fire by Dark Angel and brings her home to Paradise Island where she is trained by both the Amazons and the Titans of Myth. (Wonder Woman Annual# 1/Vol. 3)
- Central City police scientist Barry Allen is hit by lightning and chemicals, becoming the (second) Flash. 
- A dying member of the Green Lantern Corps, Abin Sur of Ungara, chooses test pilot Hal Jordan to succeed him. (Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn; Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn II)
- Roy Harper makes his debut as Speedy.
- Arthur Curry Jr. begins adventuring as Aquaman. (Aquaman Year One Annual)
- J'onn J'onzz reveals his existence to the public and becomes known as the Martian Manhunter.
- Dinah Laurel Lance makes her debut as the second Black Canary.
- A number of superheroes: Black Canary, The Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Superman & Batman form the Justice League. (JLA: Year One)
Modern Age of Heroes: Year Two
Harvey Dent has acid splashed in his face by his assistant, who was bribed by a gangster. Dent's face is ruined, and his mind cracks in two, creating Two-Face.
- Dick Grayson, then age 12, debuts as Robin.
- Wally West makes his debut as Kid Flash.
- Garth makes his debut as Aqualad.
- Donna Troy returns to America. Inspired by her Sister DIANA- the Legendary WONDER WOMAN who came before her, she makes her debut as Wonder Girl.
- Robin, Kid Flash and Aqualad unite in Hatton Corners to defeat the villain Mr. Twister (The Brave and the Bold #54). Shortly thereafter, the three join forces with Wonder Girl and Speedy and call themselves the Teen Titans (Teen Titans #53; Secret Origins Annual #3).
Modern Age of Heroes: Year Three
- Kara Zor-L, then age 18, lands on Earth after her rocket ship departs the Krypton of the Earth-Two dimension. She is discovered by Superman and eventually joins the JSA and makes her debut as Power Girl.
- Dick Grayson, aged 12, becomes the first Robin.During this time, he helps stop the Hangman killings, take down Two-Face, and he is briefly fired by Batman
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Six
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Seven
- Wally West graduates high school.
- Raven arrives and helps create the New Teen Titans: Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Changeling, Robin, Wonder Girl & Kid Flash
- The wizard Shazam grants Fawcett City pre-teenager Billy Batson the power of Captain Marvel. Dr. Sivana's bodyguard Theo Adam learns how to access the powers of his ancestor Theo-Adam to become Black Adam.
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Eight
Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Dick Grayson, age 18, as Robin is "fired" by Batman.
- Jason Todd, age 14, takes up the mantle of Robin from Dick Grayson.
- Shortly after leaving the mantle of Robin, Dick Grayson makes his debut as Nightwing.
- The Flash dies while saving the world from the Anti-Monitor; his nephew Wally West takes over the identity.
- Nathaniel Christopher Adam makes his debut as Captain Atom.
- Katar Hol and Shayera Thal come to Earth from Thanagar as Hawkman and Hawkwoman.
- Superman executes three Kryptonian, Phantom Zone criminals from a pocket universe.
- Jason Todd is killed by the Joker.
- The DC Superheroes join forces with Wonder Woman as she rallies all the heroes fight in the "War of the Gods."
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Nine
- Lian Harper is born to Speedy (Roy Harper) and Cheshire (Jade Nguyen).
- Lonni Machin, then age 12, becomes Anarky.
- Tim Drake, then age 13, becomes the third Robin.
- Lex Luthor fakes his own death in a plane crash. He later returns as his own "son" in a younger clone body.
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Ten
The Death of Superman.
- The monster Doomsday defeats the entire Justice League and kills Superman in Metropolis.
- Superboy, Cyborg-Superman, The Eradicator and Steel emerge.
- Coast City is destroyed by Mongul and Cyborg-Superman.
- Superman is resurrected.
- The Parallax entity possesses Hal Jordan.
- Parallax ravages the Green Lantern Corps and destroys the Central Power Battery.
- The Guardians of the Universe are killed except Ganthet.
- Kyle Rayner becomes the last active Green Lantern.
- Batman suffers a broken back at the hands of Bane and is replaced by Jean-Paul Valley.
- Iris Allen returns from the future with Bart Allen.
- Geo-Force and the Outsiders are accused of killing the Queen of Markovia.
- Zero Hour. Parallax kills the Time Trapper and defeats Extant. The Golden Age Dr. Mid-Nite and Atom perish; the first Hourman, believed to be killed, is removed from the timeline and replaced by the third, android Hourman.
- The new Outsiders disband.
- Captain Marvel shares his powers with Billy Batson's sister Mary and their friend Freddy Freeman, resulting in the origins of Mary Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr., and the Marvel Family 
- A new Teen Titans is formed to fight the H'San Natall invasion. The new roster: A newly de-aged Atom II, Argent, Joto, Risk and Prysm. Eventually Joto dies and Captain Marvel, Jr. joins the team. Shortly after defeating the invasion the team disbands.
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Eleven
- Green Arrow Oliver Queen dies and his son, Connor Hawke, takes up the mantle.
- A new JLA and JSA are formed.
- Princess Diana, a.k.a. "Wonder Woman" is killed by the Demon Neron and is transfigured by the Olympian Gods as a new Olympian- Diana, the goddess of truth. Meanwhile on Earth, Diana's mother Queen Hippolyte takes up the mantle of Wonder Woman to continue where Diana left off. She would subsequently find herself involved in a time travelling adventure to the 1940's where she becomes known as that era's "Golden Age Wonder Woman".
- Superboy, Robin, and Impulse form Young Justice.
- The Titans reform.
- Oliver Queen is resurrected and becomes Green Arrow once again.
- Hal Jordan becomes the new host spirit for The Spectre.
- No Man's Land. Gotham City is struck by a massive earthquake. The Federal government, finding that the cost of rebuilding Gotham would be too great, declares the city a "No Man's land", meaning Gotham is no longer a property of the United States. Most of the populace evacuates, but those who remain form territorial tribes in order to protect themselves. After restoration by Lex Luthor, the order is lifted one year later, and Gotham City is readmitted into the U.S.
- Lex Luthor is elected president of the United States of America.
- Our Worlds at War. Planets such as Almerac and Warworld are destroyed. Imperiex Prime almost succeeds in destroying the universe and recreating a Big Bang only to be deterred by the Earth and the alien alliance.
- An old friend of Batman's, Thomas Elliot comes back as Hush to tear his life apart at the seams.
- Donna Troy is killed by a Superman robot and Brainiac 8
- Young Justice and the Titans disband, reform as the Outsiders & the new Teen Titans.
- The Spectre erases the Flash's secret identity from the world.
- Kara Zor-El arrives on Earth.
- Black Adam, Atom-Smasher, and a band of younger JSA members overthrow the Kahndaqi government, and Adam appoints himself ruler.
Identity Crisis and Green Lantern: Rebirth
- Sue Dibny is murdered by Jean Loring.
- Jack Drake (Robin's father), and Captain Boomerang kill each other simultaneously.
- The Atom shrinks himself to microscopic size and disappears for time away, after discover his wife was a psychopath.
- Wally West and Zatanna return the Top's memories, and he subsequently starts the Rogue War.
- Coast City is reconstructed.
- The Vanishing, a mysterious force of nature, causes millions of people, including Lois Lane, to disappear. Superman, as it turns out, finds them in an alternate universe Phantom Zone-type dimension, where he tries to create a new world for humans to avoid the same fate as Krypton. Eventually, he destroys this place after an alternate Zod tries to take over, the Fortress of Solitude is destroyed after a fight with Wonder Woman, and Lois and the other humans are returned with their memories of the whole event erased.
- Hal Jordan is resurrected and Parallax is imprisoned in the Central Power Battery. The Spectre remains without a host.
- The Guardians of the Universe return.
- Green Lantern Corps reforms; doubles its membership.
- Guy Gardner loses his Vuldarian abilities and rejoins the Green Lantern Corps with a promotion to the Green Lantern Honor Guard.
Batman: War Games
- The Spoiler becomes the fourth Robin but is soon fired by Batman
- Black Mask unites the gangs of Gotham City. The Spoiler is killed.
Countdown to Infinite Crisis
- Superman erects a new Fortress in Ecuador.
- Alexander Luthor, Jr. of Earth-Three begins to masquerade as Lex Luthor and forms a new Secret Society.
- Superboy-Prime punches Alexander Luthor's paradise dimension causing continuity ripples, resetting many aspects of the DC Universe's past.
- Eclipso is possession of Jean Loring.
- Maxwell Lord kills Blue Beetle.
- Superboy-Prime instigates the Rann/Thanagar War.
- Jason Todd reveals his presence for the first time since his death as the Red Hood.
- Superboy-Prime destroys the JLA Watchtower. The Justice League disbands.
- Psycho-Pirate reveals the existence and destruction of the Multiverse to Power Girl.
- Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Superboy and Indigo / Brainiac 8 attack the Titans and Outsiders.
- The Seven Soldiers of Victory repel an invasion by Gloriana Tenebrae, the witch queen from the future.
- Wonder Woman executes Maxwell Lord.
- Former member of the Justice League Europe Rocket Red 7 gave his life to save his former friends for the JLI in the Omac Project.
- Kal-L rescues Power Girl from attackers, and explains her Earth-Two history.
- Jade dies and gives the last of her power to Kyle Rayner, transforming him into Ion once again.
- The Spectre kills Shazam.
- Jaime Reyes finds the Blue Beetle scarab and becomes the new Blue Beetle.
- Wally West and Bart Allen disappear into the Speed Force with Superboy-Prime in an attempt to imprison him.
- Crispus Allen is becomes a new host for Spectre.
- The Battle of Metropolis
- Superboy gives his life to save the Earth.
- Kal-L and Alexander Luthor are killed. Superboy-Prime is imprisoned inside Oa.
- Superman loses his powers, and becomes Clark Kent full-time.
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Twelve
- 52 begins.
- The "Cult of Conner" forms.
- Adam Strange, Animal Man, and Starfire are stranded on an alien planet.
- Harvey Dent takes over for Batman's absence in Gotham City.
- Freedom of Power Treaty is signed.
- Lex Luthor's Everyman Project; First appearance of new Infinity, Inc.
- Supernova debuts in Metropolis.
- Kate Kane assumes the mantle of Batwoman.
- Black Adam gives Adrianna Tomaz the power to become Isis 
- The "death" of Booster Gold.
- James Gordon returns as Commissioner.
- Donna Troy becomes Wonder Woman
- The New Year's Everyman tragedy.
- John Henry Irons has Lex Luthor arrested on charges related to the New Year massacre
- Ralph Dibny sacrifices his life to trap Felix Faust and Neron in Dr. Fate's tower.
- World War III: Black Adam destroys the nation of Biyala, killing all of its citizens, and most of Earth's heroes band together to defeat him.
- Aquaman disappears.
- The Question dies of lung cancer.
- Renee Montoya takes the mantle of the Question.
- Booster Gold, Supernova, and Rip Hunter discover the return of the Multiverse.
- Ralph and Sue Dibny continue existence as ghost detectives.
Modern Era of Heroes: Year Thirteen
- "One Year Later"
- Superman and Batman return after being missing for nearly one year. Diana returns from her people to again take up the role of Wonder Woman.
- Superman rebuilds the Fortress of Solitude in the Arctic one again.
- Bart Allen becomes The Flash
- Cyborg awakens, and Robin returns to lead the Teen Titans.
- The Justice League and Justice Society of America reform.
- Robin is officially adopted by Batman.
- A new Aquaman emerges.
- The Sinestro Corps forms. The newly reborn Anti-Monitor, Hank Henshaw, and Superman-Prime join as key members.
- Queen Hippolyta (manipulated by Granny Goodness) is brought back to life by Circe and leads an attack on the United States of America.
- Bart Allen is killed by the Rogues. 
- Wally West returns from the Speed Force with the aid of The Legion of Super-Heroes. 
- "The Sinestro Corps War"
- The Guardians of the Universe rewrite the Book of Oa to allow lethal force.
- The power of Ion is transferred to Daxamite Sodam Yat.
- Parallax is split into fours and imprisoned in the lanterns of Earth's Corps members.
- Superman-Prime is transported elsewhere in the Multiverse.
- Ganthet and Sayd join to create a new Corps powered by the blue light of hope.
- The Anti-Monitor is locked inside a giant power battery, signaling the start of the prophesied Blackest Night.
- A Monitor, Jason Todd, Donna Troy, and Kyle Rayner travel through the Multiverse to find Ray Palmer.
- Monarch and his cohort, Forerunner, search the Multiverse recruiting an army to stop the Monitors.
- Booster Gold joins forces with Rip Hunter to correct temporal anomalies throughout the DC Universe.
- Lex Luthor, The Joker, and Cheetah reform the Injustice League Unlimited.
- Starman opens a black hole inside the factory in an attempt to suck all the flames into it and put out the fire, but instead opens a dimensional rift which accidentally pulls the Superman from Earth-22 into their world.
- Talia al Ghul reveals the result of her forced affair with Batman; Damian. Ra's al Ghul, having returned in a crumbling body, plans to kill either Damian or Robin to take a body as permanent host for his soul. After a fight with Sensai, who proclaims himself Ra's father, Batman is killed via stabbing in the heart, but he is soaked within the Fountain of Life, which has the essence and healing powers of a Lazarus Pit. He is restored to life, deaged a few years, and healed of all wounds he has sustained over the years.
- San Diego is hit by alien virus, which Animal Man & Starfire try to stop.
For more major events that take place within this time period, see Major Events of the DC Universe.
- 25th Century Booster Gold and Skeets come from this era. Professor Zoom come from this era too.
- c. 2800 AC: Bizarro-Brainiac enlarges McMurdo City, which becomes Big City.
Legion of Super-Heroes
- c. 3000 AC: Legion of Super Heroes is formed.
- Barry Allen lives during this era, following his murder trial and before his death in the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- The Legion is officially sponsored by United Planets.
- Death of Dream Girl.
- Supergirl arrives from the past following the Zeta Beam accident after Infinite Crisis.
- Bart Allen is born.
- Owen Mercer is born.[issue # needed]
- c. 64th Century AC: Magic and Science have become one and the criminal Abhararakadhararbarakh is exiled to the 20th Century where he again takes up a life of crime.
- 64th century: Brainiac 13's home time.
Alternate and possible future events
As of Infinite Crisis, these future events are unconfirmed.
- c. 2020 Superman returned from ten year retirement to stop those new generation heroes from corrupting current society and possibly start an apocalypse.
- 2030 Monarch reigns for 20 years on Earth and the being Waverider is born. He uses the Timestream to change the future.
- c.2030 The son of Donna Troy torned Lord Chaos, an oppressor king of world. The Monarch will create the Team Titans.
- 853rd century Solaris destroys thousands of Superhumans and with the aid of Supermen, Justice Legion Alpha save the solar system. An android Hourman escapes to the past.
- The Great Disaster. Jack Kirby's Fourth World presented a scenario known as The Great Disaster, which destroys human civilization sometime between the 20th and 30th centuries. Infinite Crisis and Countdown have contained a number of implicit and explicit references to the event, and that it may come to pass in the near future.
- Future Earth A.D. (After Disaster)- the world is ruled by evolved animals with intelligence, Kamandi is the last human on Earth.
The End of Time
- The Legion of Super-Heroes' enemy, the Time Trapper, lives at the end of time. The universe begins to collapse as it is consumed by entropy.
- Krona tries to look past this time to view the beginning of the universe, only to unleash entropy on the early universe wiping out countless lives. Doomsday is sent here, consumed by entropy, and later escapes.
- Epoch the Lord of Time goes to the year 1 billion and creates the Timepoint.
- 100,000,000,000 A.D – The universe finally ends. Mister E and Timothy Hunter visit here briefly. Destiny closes his book and dies, and Death sends Mr. E and Tim Hunter back. Death figuratively closes shop on the universe. (The Books of Magic)
- The universe loops back to the beginning. It is the job of Imperiex to end and recreate the DC Universe.